Agellan offers a full complement of asset management services – all “in-house”. A “hands on” approach is taken through every stage of the acquisition and asset management process.
Asset Management services throughout the ownership cycle include:
- Acquisition: Source opportunities, secure financing, negotiate and close the transaction.
- Due Diligence: Comprehensive lease and operations review, physical property and environmental assessment, review of all required third party reports, complete cash flow analysis, review of historical budgets and realty taxes.
- Strategic Plan: Development and implementation of a business plan for the asset including: market position, leasing, operations, capital requirements, exit strategy, risk assessment, upside opportunities and property management.
- Reporting: Thorough and transparent reporting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Leasing: Complete renewals and new leasing, including making modifications to inherited leases where required.
- Construction: Co-ordinate all tenant improvements, continue on-going maintenance and capital expenditure programs.
- Disposition: Negotiate sales terms and coordinate disposition process at appropriate time to maximize return.